BizTalk Server

BizTalk Server allow developers to design advanced integration capabilities spreading across on premise systems and cloud solutions.
If you have any feedback or ideas BizTalk Server we’d love to hear it.

I suggest you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom Orchestration Shapes

Possibility to create custom Shapes. Just like we do for the Pipeline components.

So we can add Generic stuff (logging,....) in a shape and reuse it. Instead of writing always the same .NET code, also maintaining that shape or all the expressions with the custom code ( I don't need to say more.... )

50 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Orchestration subscription filter editing at run-time

Enhance orchestration subscription filters to use the same model as send ports, whereby the filters can be edited at run-time.

Changing the orchestration filters at present requires a “code change” and redeployment, which increases the risk associated with making the change. This is also an inconsistent approach, when compared to the way in which filters are managed for send ports.

48 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Better support for BAM

Better support for BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) in terms of better out-of box support for development toolset (no Excel-AddIn to create observation model), update portal to view (out-of-box support to may be PowerBI for on-premise SQL Servers- BAM db), simplified database structure and easier to manage db and infrastructure

43 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monitoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add additional schemas in Map Designer

When you are in the mapping designer if would save us time to be able to add an additional schemas to either the source or the destination.
          Currently the only way I know of to create a map with multi source or destination schemas is through the Orchestration Designer in the Transform shape

9 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Visual Studio Tooling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • DB2 adapter properties

Though DB2 adapter is easy to configure, it needs a fair bit of guess work to relate to DB2 terminologies. It would be helpful to have a better documentation or proper naming convention on the adapter. Also, when the actual connection string is updated on the port, the URI on the port isn't updated accordingly. (BizTalk 2013)

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback on the documentation and usability.

With regard to the mapping of Microsoft and IBM terminology in the adapter documentation, please take a look at the Data Source Wizard topic, posted to MSDN at https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/dn150027.aspx. That topic provides some assistance in mapping Microsoft to IBM DB2 terminology, in the context of defining a new connection using the Data Source Wizard. Let us know what additional connection or adapter port configuration items are challenging to map from Microsoft to IBM. Certainly, we can improve the documentation based on your feedback.

With regard to the port URI, this behavior is by-design. With that said, we are reviewing this scenario, to determine whether to make a change to improve usability.

• Don't see your idea?

BizTalk Server

Feedback and Knowledge Base